It has been a while since the last revamp. This revamp is rather significant, and so are other revamps. This revamp isn’t really finished yet; and more changes will be made in Revamp 6, Phase 2.
Revamp 6, Phase 1 has been released.
- Combat logging now includes falling into the void
- CCXP has been removed
- Until 19th March 2021 6pm SGT, you can convert your CCXP into diamonds by using /ccxpconvert.
- CCXP will most likely be discontinued after that.
- Playing on CC for at least 48 hours in total will give you a custom role.
- Type /totalplaytime to see your total playtime
- Counting for total playtime has just started so previous playtime will not count
- Type /totalplaytime <another user’s username> to see another user’s total playtime.
- There is now a way to automatically send any messages/commands you send to #server-chat to the MC serevr.
- Type .autocmd to enable/disable this feature.
- If you have this enabled, there is no need to use ‘.p’.
- This is especially useful for members who play on consoles.
That’s all we have for Phase 1 of Revamp 6. The coming phases for Revamp 6 will have more changes.
Have a great week ahead!